So… the slump continued. In fact, it got worse. And yesterday I finally realized why–I am having trouble believing in love and HEA. Angsty sounding? Yes. But what can I say. I was reading Champion and when the main characters were hooking up, I became incredibly sad. That said, I’m coming out of the slump. I’m reading again. I was reading nonfiction about brains and finances for a while. But now I’m back in m/m. Rockers are the sub-genre du jour. Mmmm Rockers.
- The Kiels are moving to Portland, OR in less than a month.
- Moving tends to make me write a lot
- I’m rewriting the first story I ever finished–Keith and Ryan’s story. They are in OHAG. This is a serious rewrite. Literally re-write. It’s currently terrible. And I do mean Terrible. With a capital, italicized, bolded T.
- I’m waffling on NaNoWriMo
- I never succeed at NaNoWriMo
- I have an angel anthology to write! It’s 75% outlined.
- November will possibly be Angel month.
- But did I mention I’m moving, 1200 miles (1900km), in November?
- 66 Faces is uncertain. I have one more 66 Faces story finished. Waiting. But issues.
- Secret Santa is the bane of my holidays (you can just call me Evie the Grinch)